Wide Angle Wet Lens
Suggested retail price: 195 USD
1. Thinking it is a fisheye lens – It is not, real fisheye lens will cost you about 500+ USD
2. Using inbuilt flash while using correctional lens – Under no circumstances you are allowed to do that. The flash is located on the same level as the lens, meaning it will create a “Halo” effect. So when using this correctional lens, only use external source of light/strobe.
3. Thinking it will fit any underwater housing – Wrong! Only underwater housings that have 67mm thread.
4. Thinking it will work on the surface – That is not possible, this is strictly underwater lens.
- Maximum Depth is 60m/195ft
- Height - 70mm
For purchase of this product select one of the links